Do not hesitage to give us a call (WhatsApp / Viber). We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+94 773 960 733 (GMT+5.5)
Spend the holiday escape of your dream in Sri Lanka enjoying the breath-taking scenery, beaches with turquoise waters, vibrant culture and more, with an experienced tour operator in Sri Lanka. Featuring a unique itinerary, this tour will show you Sri Lanka like no other.
Note that we can tailor this itinerary according to your preferences, so feel free to ask for modifications.
|Heritance Tea Factory||Nuwara Eliya|
Classic Island Sri Lanka Tour – 14 Days / 13 Night
Route: Bandaranaike International Airport/ Negombo / Dambulla / Kandy / Nuwara Eliya / Yala / Galle/ Colombo/Bandaranaike International Airport
Highlights: Yapahuwa, Aukana Buddha, Mihintale Rock, Anuradhapura ancient city, Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Dambulla Cave Temple, Polonnaruwa ancient city, Aluviharaya, Temple of Tooth Relic, Cultural Dance Show, Nuwara Eliya city tour, Tea plantation and Tea Factory, Diyaluma waterfalls,, Dutch Fort and city tour, Museum, Colombo City tour.
Optional Excursions (Not included in the price)
• Arrive at the Bandaranaike International Airport and meet your guide who will assist you at the airport lobby.
• Start your journey in Sri Lanka in style heading to Walawwa, your stay for the night and spend the rest of the day unwinding in the tropical bliss recovering from the jet lag.
• Overnight Stay at Hotel Walawwa – 1 Night
• Head to Dambulla where rural life and the ancient history blends together and pay a visit to the famous Golden Rock Cave Temple.
• Climb the stairs of Sigiriya to witness the amazing frescoes of beautiful ladies and the poems on the mirror wall and get blown away with the view at the summit.
• Proceed to Polonnaruwa and wander among the ancient ruins of a gracious city of the heyday after paying a visit to the Polonnaruwa museum.
• Take off on a safari jeep to explore the wilderness of Minneriya National Park and discover the beauty of wildlife including the sights of Elephants, jackal, spotted deer and more.
• Overnight Stay at Jetwing Vil Uyana – 3 Nights
• Enjoy your morning, walking around the beautiful Kandy lake enjoying the breeze and the shimmering still waters of the lake.
• Discover the magnificent wall murals, woodwork and old day architectural brilliance and embrace the serenity of the Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy.
• Witness the daily rituals of the sacred temple followed by traditional drummers and musicians.
• Enjoy some time in lawns full of flowers with vibrant colours in the Royal Botanical Garden at Peradeniya.
• Overnight stay at Ellerton Bungalow – 2 Nights
• Continue your journey to Nuwara Eliya, the capital of hill country boasts for its scenery and tea.
• Visit a tea plantation where the tea greenery runs till your eyes can see to enjoy a tea plucking experience.
• At the tea factory, witness the process of tea making and buy some to take home.
• Explore the little English styled village with cool climate and British styled bungalows surrounded by rose gardens.
• Go trekking, cycling or canoeing to uncover the best sceneries of the city.
• Overnight stay in Heritance Tea Factory – 2 Nights
• Drive off to Yala, along the way drop by the Buduruvagala to be amazed by the Sri Lanka’s tallest rock-cut Buddha statue (51 ft. in height) that dates back to the 8th-century AD.
• At Yala, get ready to go on a safari ride to discover the rich biodiversity and exotic wildlife including elephants, leopards, water buffaloes, wild boars and more.
• Spend a relaxing evening gazing at the dense forest from your hotel balcony.
• Overnight stay in Cinnamon Wild – 2 Nights
• Head to the southern coast of Sri Lanka where your beach holiday starts.
• Enjoy the crystal-clear beaches with silky smooth sand stretches, refreshing sea breeze and rural fishing villages.
• Sailing, fishing, coastal cruises, river trips, sea kayaking, snorkelling and boating… Engage in your favourite water sport or try a new one at Mirissa after watching whales in the deep sea.
• Spend a full day in the historic city of Galle wandering around the city to capture the popular attractions, fine restaurants and boutique shops.
• Overnight stay at The Fortress – 4 Nights
• Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and hit the road to head to Colombo, the commercial capital of Sri Lanka where traditions meet the metropolitan lifestyle.
• Explore the city on a city tour and discover the best bits and pieces and the best shopping malls of the city.
• Transfer to Katunayake Bandaranaike Airport to catch your flight home with a load of memories worth a lifetime.
..END OF THE TOUR..