Spend an unforgettable vacation in the tropical bliss of Sri Lanka exploring the far corners of the island with our tour experts. Opening doors for you to enjoy a holiday of a lifetime this tour promise you the best experiences in Sri Lanka.
Note that we can tailor this itinerary according to your preferences, so feel free to ask for modifications.
Select the Hotel Accommodations (Package) options on “Booking Form”
|Luxury Package||Comfortable Package||Standard Package||Main Locations|
|Heritance Kandalama||Amaara Forest||Nice Place||Dambulla|
|Earls Regency||Royal Kandiyan||Kandy city hotel||Kandy|
|Blackpool Hotel||Glenfall||Heaven Seaven||Nuwara Eliya|
|98 Acres Resort||Mountain Heaven||Ella Gap||Ella|
|Cinnamon Wild||The Safari||Valley 69||Yala|
|Dickwella Resort||Sooriya Resort & spa||Lagoon Paradise||Tangalle|
Nature Trails Sri Lanka 7 Days / 6 Nights
Route: BIA / Dambulla/Kandy/Nuwara Eliya/Tissa /Tangalle/BIA.
Highlights: Elephant Orphanage, Dambulla cave temple, Kandy Temple of the tooth, Sigiriya rock fortress, Kalamatiya boat Ride, Tea Plantations,waterfalls, Yala National Park ,Horton Plains National park, Colombo City tour.
The below mentioned Excursions Entrance ticket fees, Guide fees, Jeep safari & boat ride charges are included, guest no need to pay any extras
• Arrive at the Katunayake Bandaranaike airport and receive a warm welcome by one of our representatives.
• Whisk away to Pinnawala to witness the majestic elephants bathing and playing in the river.
• Proceed to Dambulla where nature and history will fill up your time.
• Spend the night at Dambulla and enjoy relaxing time after a long day.
• Overnight in Dambulla Hotel
• Head to Sigiriya in the morning to climb the famous lion rock fortress.
• Pay a visit to the Golden Temple to admire the magnificent wall murals in Dambulla.
• Drive away to the Spice Garden, where you can see a huge collection of spices in Matale, to spice up your day.
• Transfer to Kandy where the cultural royalty best preserved in Sri Lanka and witness a colourful cultural show in Kandy.
• Overnight stay at Kandy – Kandy city hotel
• Visit the famous Temple of the tooth and soak up yourself in the cultural and traditional splendour.
• Wander around the colourful flower beds immersing in the pleasing scents of roses.
• Enjoy the breath-taking scenery and waterfalls and visit a tea plantation along your way to Nuwara Eliya.
• Overnight stay at Nuwara Eliya – Heaven Seven
• Wake up to a scenery of mountainous landscape enveloped in mist.
• Trek Horton plains enjoying the grassy landscape beauty.
• Sip a warm cup of tea in misty Haputale after your visit to the tea factory dotted midst a lush tea plantation.
• Head to Ella and overnight stay at Ella – Ella Gap.
• Explore the Little Adem’s speak to discover the mind blogging vistas at Ella gap.
• Head to Tissa a small village where real cultural treasures of locals await for you.
• Go on a safari ride into the Yala national park and enjoy wildlife.
• Overnight stay at Tissamaharama (Yala) – Valley 69
•Head to Kalamatiya to witness the beauty of the rich biodiversity of the bird sanctuary located next to the scenic Kalamatiya Lagoon.
•Overnight stay at Tangalle – Lagoon Paradise
• Drive to Colombo after breakfast.
• Enjoy a visit to the National Museum and other major attractions.
• Do some shopping at exclusive shopping malls in Colombo.
• Head to Katunayake Bandaranaike airport for your departure.